Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm back!

Once again it has been way too long since I last blogged and ran for that matter. With the end of the school year and the move life got a little crazy. D.H and I are back from finding a new home and learning a little bit about the town we are moving to (which is beautiful) and I finally ran today. This whole mile a day thing has not been working out like I planned but most things don’t so I guess I will deal with it best I can! I just went out for a couple miles but decided on my run that I am going to start a family blog to keep everyone up with our life. Once I actually do that (today hopefully) I will post a link on here.

1 comment:

  1. Finally!!! I've been blog-stalking you to see if you've posted! I'm happy for you and your family and your new adventures! And...I'm excited about you making a family blog! :)

    ReplyDelete