Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still haven't counted what day it is.....


It’s official, I have decide that I need to start dieting. Everything was rubbing in all of the wrong places today on my mile. And my “big” pants are not fitting so big anymore. Sigh, I LOVE food but what’s a girl to do. Plus I have new AWESOME hair and I need an awesome body to go with it. I have also been a little too relaxed on my exercise since I have been sick. Back to sweating it out, meaning enough of these ONE mile days. (Thought that is exactly what I did today) All I could think of was the jiggling of parts of my body, blah-

1 comment:

  1. I have said it before and I'll say it again...I think you look great! Don't beat yourself up! At least you are doing a mile a day! I don't do anything outside my ordinary walking/standing all day while teaching. I need to get out there, too!

    ReplyDelete