Monday, August 22, 2011

20 Mile Ride

I am once again a few days behind. Who knew it would be so hard to get even a little post in! Saturday morning I went out on my bike for the second time and rode 20 miles. It was awesome, though there was one little crash. I have a few bruises on my legs but nothing major. I felt really good after, now I am think that I might try for 30 this coming weekend if I can fit it in with the kid's soccer tournaments. I didn't get a run in yesterday. We spent the day reorganizing the house. We have way too much stuff and decided most of it isn't worth keeping around. This is the last week before school starts so I am going to take it easy and do things with the kids. It is on next week! I will have plenty of time to get it all done while the kids are at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment