Monday, January 16, 2012

31k

I did it, well actually I went 32k but who's counting right? This is probably the first thing I have EVER finished, though I had planed on running it entirely but that changed when I overworked my knee. So a lot of hiking it was, the weather is unusually warm so it has been nice. On to more important things, my birthday loot.

I ate WAY too much on my birthday. I friend took me to my favorite local restaurant for lunch and D.H. took my to one of my other favs AND asked them to make my favorite dish there. Pulled pork, it was awesome. Here is my fun new stuff...

The kids made me some rad origami and duck tape items. Yes that is a duck tape wallet, jealous?
D.H. got me....

A new running top, running gloves, 30 day shred (don't worry I ask for the gear) and this awesome bracelet that says: "I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should just go ahead and be on" Calamity Jane.

Plus the promise of these as soon as they are released....


                                     
D.H. also purchased another year of amazon prime (most excited about this) I also received money and a 50 dollar gift card to Amazon where I bought this and ordered running tights. I am even more excited that I STILL have some to spend.....
I wasn't really sure what I was going to do this winter since it has been years since we lived in this type of climate. I found this super awesome blog hungryrunnergirl and hijacked her winter wear. She is a huge runner so I figure she probably knows what to wear.

I found a running plan online that I am going to try out in hopes of NOT injuring myself. Here's to hoping......

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the 31k. You are amazing! I LOVE THOSE SHOES. Love the bracelet too! Thanks for the link:) What plan are you following? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete