Monday, January 2, 2012

A new year, Again,,,,

So I have plans (don't I always!) to run a half marathon with my sister. If you know me, then you SHOULD know that I am 2 for 2 on the injured while running 13.2 miles list. Two halfs, to injuries. You know what they say though......THIRD times a charm. Well, we shall see. We haven't chosen which race to do yet, but we will probably run in May or June. I think I might start training. Startings are what I am good, maybe 2012 will be the years of finishes. You can check out all of last year's great starts.  No resolutions for this girl!


Another thing that I am not so good at is losing weight. I have great intentions, but I am not going to lie I love FOOD and WINE (maybe wine more than food). One of the 800 blogs that I read had a post about starting this year at ZERO. Then add or subtract from there. This way I won't shame myself by posting my actual weight.  Maybe once I hit my goal, then I will. I have to figure out what that is, I would be hard pressed to reach my pre-Joshua weight.


The plan- On Wednesdays I will post my -/+ number (hopefully -). Maybe even a little of what I have been doing and eating. A little accountability right? I guess I can even start with a picture or two. Here is me at ZERO on NYE. Don't judge the sweats and socks, we chilled at home.

 Don't look at the sore on my lip, it was from blowing my nose too much. D.H. wanted to be in one showing all of the chins he plans on losing.

 

Here is one where we do not look so ghetto-fab
Here to a rad 2012............

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're back to the blogging world!!! I missed seeing you on here! I'm with ya on loving the wine...I swear that's what has made me put on the weight that I've put on in the past 2-3 years. :(

    ReplyDelete