Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ZERO

 This a.m. was my first Wednesday weigh-in, and I am still at Zero. It has only been four days since I started so next week should hold better results. Here are a few pictures of what I have been eating....


One of the yummy breakfasts I have been eating. Low fat peach yogurt with blackberries (I froze from our bush) and chex for crunch. About 200 calories and pretty filling.

We have been eating a lot of dinners that look like this. Big salads and healthy soups. This one does have some cream in it, but it was awesome. Thank you pinterest for showing me this blog!


Next time I post I will show you the awesome (I use that word way too much) view from my TM. You will love it :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like an "awesome" (haha!) and yummy dinner!!! :)

    ReplyDelete