Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Three and 3


I finally found my groove, and it was in a flurry of snow. Now I do have a treadmill, but it seemed like cheating (IDKY but it did). I figure I should save it for when I am desperate and not use it on the third day. So out I went snow and all. There was a little on the ground, and really just a light fall while I was out. Come on- I live in Arizona, how much snow do you think we really have? It felt amazing, and I made it just over 3 miles.  If I told you the time it took me for my three miles it wouldn’t sound like such a great feat. No great thoughts or revelations during this run, and unfortunately my pants aren’t feeling any looser. Oh well luckily I have 362 more days to go……..

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I don't care how long it would take me to run 3 miles!!!! I would just be proud of the fact that I did it! That's like when Chad always seems to point out that I "wasn't planning on having Cohen without drugs...the labor progressed too fast". I'm like, "I don't give a damn why I did it...at least I did it!!!" Grrr...leave it to stupid men!!! Hmm...maybe I should blog about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete